Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today's Mail Box...6/01/10

As many of you know, Brennan Boesch is my favorite Tigers player to follow, heck I even created my own blog about Brennan...

www.thebrennanboeschblog.blogspot.com

I don't have a easy route to get cards...there are no card shops anywhere near me, and because of my disability I have limited funds...very limited. So, when I started searching the web...ebay...I quickly found out that the vultures had already pounced on Brennan's RC...2007 Bowman...a lot of variations...refractors...autographed cards...autographed refractors...enough...I just wanted Brennan's regular issue cards...and most of them were way out of my price range....but...

...after a successful bid...lots of bids, with several different bidders, I finally got a successful bid in, and the 2007 Brennan RC was mine, and after payment, and a long anticipated wait...I opened the mailbox today, ...and shazam, there it was...I collected all the mail, went back to the house, gave my wife her mail, and opened up the package like it was Christmas Day...there it was...my very own 2007 Brennan Boesch RC, now added to my collection of Detroit Tigers baseball cards, a collection that has spanned over 40 years...

So, thecollection of my favorite Tigers rookie since Mark Fidrych in 1976 is underway...and, please feel free to let me know if you have any of Brennan's RC's, either for trade, or for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment