Friday, August 12, 2011

Here's a new contest

I know I don't post here like I used to.

A lot of things have hampered me in collecting, mostly a lack of money to buy cards and I haven't been able to get to a few shows because of a lack of transportation, and a recent move, my cards are in boxes and I'm not able to get to them.

Anyway, through my Twitter page I found a couple of new sites, one is   Cheap Card Collecting where they have a contest going on to win some cool cards, so head over there, and if you win a Brennan Boesch card, send it my way.

I hope to get back to doing some more collecting soon, I really need to get into those boxes and clean out some things.

1 comment:

  1. More Detroit Tigers blogging is a plus for everyone. Can't wait for you to get back on the horse.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete